Monday, July 2, 2012

Cross Gene - La Di Da Di (English Cover) (KPEC)



Yeah Baby girl I don’t know if this is love
But I just cannot get my eyes off of you
And just want you to know how I really feel inside
Cuz you make me go La-Di Da-Di
Check this out

Oh, turn the volume up
let her fall in step, with the beat and rhythm
Now, come and gather round
put your eyes on me, keep your eyes on me 'cause

You're like the girl in my dreams,
don't know how you appeared, who you are, why you're here
I like her move and the curve and the look on the face
missin' you every day,
girl you make me la di da di

(Chorus)
So DJ don't stop, spinning the music
and you don't stop, moving your body
bring it on, now, come closer to me, and let me feel, if it's real,
baby don't be scared I won't bite

La-Di Da-Di La-Di Da-Di going down down
I’mma crazy I’mma crazy for your dancing tonight
La-Di Da-Di La-Di Da-Di going down down
I’mma crazy I’mma crazy for your dancing tonight

Oh, I'm a different breed,
don't compare me to all the dogs you know 'cause
Girl, I'ma treat you right,
I'll be everything that you want and dream of

So where's your man? What's he like?
Girl you're perfect, we're right, baby don't you agree?
I like your move and the curve and the look on the face
Now just tell me your name, girl you make me la di da di

(Chorus)

Come on crazy you are killing me now
Goin' crazy, waitin' all day and night
Come on crazy you are killing me now
want you baby, won't you come to me now

baby you just might fall in love

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment