Friday, June 17, 2011

f(x) - Hot Summer (Acoustic English Cover) (KPEC)



Chords (CAPO 7)
Verse/Rap: Em-F#m-Em-D
Pre-Chorus/Chorus: Em-D-A-Am-Em-D-C-Am
f(x) – Hot Summer
Eng. Vers.

Hot hot hot hot Summer hot hot hot hot
Hot hot hot hot Summer hot hot hot hot

Just can’t believe this I can’t take this, no way
I’ll solve the situation, somehow, someway
Don’t know a thing about your old past style but,
If I produce ya, you’d be, a hot track

Better come on, get out that class and come on,
Just leave your office come on, forget your room and come on

(Chorus)
Got my, sunnies on, protected from the rays
The sun is blinding, stingin’ hell yeah sunglass(es)? (lol)
Just take a bite into that ice, feel how it melts
The sky today is clear and blue, we call it a

Hot Summer ah hot hot summer
Hot Summer ah hot hot, feelin’ the heat
Hot Summer ah hot hot summer
Hot Summer ah hot hot, just to my taste

Hot hot hot hot Summer hot hot hot hot

This ain’t the (mali)’bu but it don’t make no difference
Like little flecks of gold the waves, still shine here
Dust off my feet for ice cream, shop’s open
There’s boring gossip on the tube, don’t care

Better come on, play in the water come on
The Eastern sea now come on, the water park hey come on  

(Chorus)

It’s boilin here, The people’s sayin, Too Hot, Can’t take the heat
Show em, we can, come on, Get hot with me

Yeah!  It must be burning
‘cause I got you sweating in this weather
All them heads be turning, true that
You know I got it

(Chorus)

Hot Summer ah hot hot
Hot Summer ah hot hot, feeling the heat

Hot hot hot hot Summer
Hot hot hot hot Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment