Tuesday, July 30, 2013

f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum (Acoustic English Cover) (KPEC)

Lyrics/Chords (click for original size):
There's a lot going on here, so we put up the sheets we used to make it clearer!





Lyrics:

You prob'ly hoard 'a me, say once'r twice at least
like your wisdom teeth (aaaa)
Think you know it all, thought you seent it all
You don't know at all


Atteynshun bois! I'm not like those girls (chickenheads)
'cause I pushed 'em all aside and then I took my place as queen
Deep inside of your heart POM POM POM POM POM
and in secret I start POM POM POM POM POM


I'll shoot straight into your heart and I'll grow
special fee-ling like rum pum pum pum
you'll feel the pain it's like your head'll explode
brand new fee-ling like rum pum pum pum


(chorus)
AIIIII ya head'll be hurtin' bad
OH OH OH OH OH O HOH
You'll lie awake in ya bed
OH OH OH OH OHO OH OH
it's not so easy, you won't forget
OH~ OH OH OH OH
I appeared outta nowhere I'm,
your very first; first love
rum pum pum pum


Don't know what to do,
I'm not someone you
thought I'd grow into (aaaa)
But I'll be someone who,
who lives to torture you,
I'm not all dat easy booooooo~fey (aaaa)


Hearin' people talkin', saying this happened, that happened,
But you never know until you there when it does happen
even if you try to pull me up outta there, it's gon' be empty the rest of your life


well it prolly ain't me
yeah, it probably is
Now I'll make it our secret, so only we'll know
SHHHT, our secret, SHIHIIIT


(Chorus)


Now I'll shoot straight through your heart I'm gonna
shoot straight through your heart I'm gonna
shoot straight through your heart I'm gonna
shoot straight through your heart


your head'll feel like it'll shatter
it'll feel like it'll shatter
it'll feel like it'll shatter
it'll feel like it'll shatter apart
it'll shatter apart


(Chorus) x2








No comments:

Post a Comment